Saturday, October 23, 2010

I turned on the shower to the hottest it would go. I laid down at the bottom and watched my body go from pale to pink to red. I laid there for what seemed like hours. The splashes on my face felt like a hot rain. And my skin started to go numb from the heat. I cried, and I cried.

The water turned cold. And the tone of my skin went from red to pink. Pink to pale, pale to a slight purple. Goosebumps rose all over. And I cried and cried.

Some days, I'm weaker than I thought.

2 comments:

  1. It takes more courage to reveal insecurities than to hide them, more strength to relate to people than to dominate them, more 'manhood' to abide by thought-out principles rather than blind reflex.

    On a less serious note, watch this vid I guarantee it will make you laugh :)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txqiwrbYGrs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you for that. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete